Verse of the Day

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Election 2008 - The People Have Spoken



Missouri is still too close to call, but it won't change anything anyway - Barack Obama has won the presidency. Not by an overwhelming margin, but decisively nonetheless.

Starting January 20, we can move forward as a nation under new leadership. What that will look like is anybody's guess. Following this post will be a series of posts where I will share my thoughts on what the Obama administration could mean to us. And while I am disappointed that John McCain will not be our next president, I am thankful that the choice we made as a nation was at least a decisive one, and that we are now free to turn our focus again on the challenges that face us. I will - for the time being - remain cautiously optimistic.

No comments: